Prostate Cancer Home > Xtandi
Important Information for Your Healthcare Provider
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Ever had a seizure
- Had a brain injury, especially with loss of consciousness
- Had a stroke or "mini-stroke" (transient ischemic attack, or TIA)
- Been told you have an abnormal connection between arteries and veins in the brain (a condition known medically as a brain arteriovenous malformation)
- Brain tumors
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Xtandi and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Xtandi and Breastfeeding).