When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Nilandron include the following:
- Nilandron comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Try to take your dose at the same time each day, to keep an even level of the medicine in your bloodstream.
- This medicine can be taken with or without food. Try taking it with food if it upsets your stomach.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine because you feel better.
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard recommended dose of Nilandron. As is always the case, do not adjust your dosage unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Nilandron Dosage for more information.)
Side Effects of NilandronJust like any medicine, Nilandron may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If reactions do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are treated easily by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects of Nilandron include but are not limited to:
- Hot flushes
- Problems seeing in the dark
(Click Nilandron Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)