Prostate Cancer Home > Nilandron Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Nilandron are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Blood in the urine or an inability to urinate
- Mood changes, such as depression or anxiety
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, with or without a cough
- Chest pain (angina)
- Swelling in your ankles, legs, or feet
- Fatigue, shortness of breath, pale skin, and headaches, which may be signs of anemia
- Numbness, tingling, or pricking sensations of the skin
- Signs of liver problems, such as:
- Dark urine
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue or excessive tiredness
- Pain in the upper-right areas of the abdomen (stomach)
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Nilandron side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking this drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.