Prostate Cancer Home > Lupron Depot Dosage
Lupron Depot Dosage for Central Precocious PubertyThe standard dose of Lupron Depot for central precocious puberty (early puberty in children) is based on the child's body weight, and will vary from child to child. The usual initial amount of Lupron Depot Pediatric is as follows:
- Children who weigh 25 kg or less (55 pounds or less) will receive 7.5 mg every four weeks
- Children who weigh 25 to 37.5 kg (55 to 82.5 pounds) will receive 11.25 mg every four weeks
- Children who weigh more than 37.5 kg (82.5 pounds) will receive 15 mg every four weeks.
Dose of Lupron Depot for EndometriosisLupron Depot is available in one-month and three-month forms for endometriosis. The standard dosage will depend on the particular form used, as follows:
- Lupron Depot 3.75 mg once a month
- Lupron Depot-3 Month 11.25 mg once every three months.