Prostate Cancer Home > Firmagon Side Effects
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Firmagon are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Difficulty urinating or painful urination
- An irregular heartbeat
- Severe or persistent reactions at the injection site
- Abdominal (stomach) pain or swelling
- Yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes (jaundice)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Firmagon side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using this medication or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.