Prostate Cancer Home > Emcyt
Drug InteractionsEmcyt may react with several other medications (see Emcyt Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- A blood clot or a history of blood clots
- Heart or blood vessel disease, such as congestive heart disease or coronary artery disease
- Had a stroke or heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention (edema)
- Seizure disorder
- Been told you have high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia)
- A condition that causes you to have high calcium blood levels, such as:
- Paget's disease
- Cancer that has spread to your bone
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Emcyt and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Emcyt and Breastfeeding).