Prostate Cancer Home > Docetaxel
Dosing InformationThe dosage that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The type of cancer being treated
- Your height and weight
- Other medications you may be taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Drug Interactions With DocetaxelDocetaxel can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Drug Interactions With Docetaxel).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much of this medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Severe neutropenia (low levels of certain white blood cells)
- Rashes or other skin reactions
- Unusual sensations, such as burning or tingling.