Prostate Cancer Home > Docetaxel
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Docetaxel?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of low levels of white blood cells
- Any infection (see Chemotherapy and Infections)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Taxotere and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Taxotere and Breastfeeding).