Prostate Cancer Home > Casodex
Are There Side Effects?Just like any medicine, Casodex can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug Interactions With CasodexCasodex may react with a number of other medications (see Casodex Drug Interactions).
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Anemia or other blood cell problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Casodex and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Casodex and Breastfeeding).